Healthy Hair Diet
Are you searching for healthy hair diet? This article is all about the food that is essential and helpful for the proper care and growth of your hair. Some women don't really pay much attention to the food they eat and its relation to their hair. It has been proven that to obtain thick and healthy hair you must eat a well-balanced diet. The nutrients that come along with food play an important role in the healthy growth of the hair.
Some of the food that can be helpful in this regard are mentioned below. Depending on your likes you may opt for different food but for best results it is good to eat everything that makes the diet balanced. These foods can help with hair loss and thinning.
Green Leafy Vegetables
- Vitamins A and C are essential and causes proper growth of hair and like most other vitamins, A and C are also present in green leafy vegetables.
- These vitamins improve the immune system of the body which indirectly improves human hair.
- Also green vegetables tend to create an oily layer on the surface of the hair which prevents it from losing moisture and thus keeping it health and shiny. If this layer is not present, then hair might lose its moisture and become dry and brittle.
Nuts for Healthy Hair
- Consuming a good amount of nuts is also affects the health and growth of hair.
- Nuts contain selenium which makes the scalp healthier and thus the hair.
- Depending on your choice you can chose to eat any nut you like e.g. cashew, almonds, walnuts etc.
Eating Chicken and Eggs
- Protein is the basic constituent of hair and what better way to get protein than from eggs and meat.
- Be careful while eating meat as you don't want to deep fry it as it contains cholesterol which will limit the absorption of protein into our body.
- Choose baked or steamed chicken as these will provide the essential amount of protein.
- Eggs are also a good source of protein as well as vitamin B-12.
- Also try to eat beans as they are also a good source of protein and most preferred form of protein if you are a vegetarian.
- Salmon is another rich source of proteins, omega-3 and also contains a generous quantity of Vitamin B-12 and iron.
- Both the iron and Vitamin B-12 help to create a healthier scalp.
These were some of the most effective foods that combine to form a healthy hair diet, so please do try these at home habitually and hopefully positive results will come soon.